As a full service prosthetic and orthotic firm, Burton Prosthetics offers a comprehensive range of services, including patient evaluation, custom fitting programs, coordinated rehabilitation therapy and follow-up care. Our modern on-site fabrication laboratory allows us to control every facet of the design, fabrication and fitting process. We are able to provide any type of prosthetic or orthotic device commercially available in the world.
We take the team approach to patient care, collaborating with you and your family, your physicians and therapists. We’re working together toward the same goal: to help you live your life to the fullest.
Services offered at no charge
- Initial consultations (office or in-home)
- Pre-operative consultations
- Gait analysis and initial gait therapy
- Training for optimum use of your prosthesis or orthotic device
- Insurance research/advocacy
- Educational in-service programs for therapists/medical professionals
- Adult, geriatric and pediatric prostheses
- Sports orthoses
- Transtibial (below knee) and transfemoral (above knee) prostheses
- All knee components from safety knees to microprocessor knees
- Knee disarticulation
- Roll-on gel comfort liners
- All energy-storing feet componentry
- Upper limb and myoelectric prostheses
- Lower extremity (ankle-foot, knee-ankle-foot,
- hip-knee-ankle-foot, hip)
- Foot orthoses
- Sports knee and ankle braces
- Upper extremity (shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand or fingers)
- Spinal bracing
- Reciprocating gait orthoses
- Cervical bracing
- Fracture bracing
This is just a partial list of our services.
Feel free to contact us for details on these or other services.